Oh So Pretty Wedding Planning is a Cape Town based wedding planning and event co-ordination company that facilitates events and weddings across South Africa. We focus on wedding planning but also offer other services including destination weddings and event planning. We create weddings for the local market and also tailor make weddings for those couples who want to get married in South Africa.
Our approach toward wedding planning is that we create bespoke and exquisite weddings that are distinctively designed to translate your style into reality. Whether you are classic, glamorous or quirky, your special day will be extraordinary!
At Oh So Pretty we provide impeccable attention to detail and are committed to excellence of the highest standard in order to ensure that the most memorable event in your life runs smoothly. With intimate industry knowledge, exceptional flair and creativity, our experienced wedding planners work alongside highly knowledgeable wedding service providers to create an unforgettable day for you.
Planning a wedding is not an easy task. It takes a lot of time and will consume hours of research and preparation. Aside from that, there is the stress of coordinating it all on the day to ensure that your big day runs flawlessly. By hiring a wedding planner you can save time and money and gain peace of mind! At Oh So Pretty Wedding Planning we assure you that we'll manage every aspect of your wedding and create the day of your dreams.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and you should be able to enjoy every moment of it without having to worry about the little details. With our professional wedding planning knowledge we can create weddings ranging from small and intimate gatherings to bigger more extravagant affairs.
At Oh So Pretty we love weddings and believe that no two weddings are alike. We specialise in assisting international couples by incorporating extended wedding planning services that aren't covered in a standard wedding coordinating package. Our wedding services include budget planning and tracking, sourcing of venues for both the ceremony and reception, catering and menu consultation, bar and service planning, assistance with décor and colour scheme selection, sourcing of all suppliers, facilitation of equipment hire where required, itinerary and floor plan management, on the day coordination, and post event communication.
We also have additional services that can be added to your wedding planning package such as:
- airport collection
- a wedding weekend itinerary which includes pre-wedding day lunch, activity and accommodation, and post-wedding day brunch, activity and accommodation
- booking of accommodation
- guest activity itinerary creation
- guest activity recommendations list
- child minders for the wedding day
- child minders for trip duration
- children's entertainment on the day
- bachelorette party
- bachelor party
- kitchen tea party
At Oh So Pretty we work with industry professionals to bring you the best of the following vendors:
- Flowers and Décor
- DJ’s, Music and Entertainment
- Guest Favours
- Make-Up and Hair Stylists
- Wedding Stationery and Invitations
- Wedding Cakes
- Photographers and Videographers
- Various Transport Options
We know that choosing the venue and wedding destination can be difficult as there are so many stunning options available. With our objective of providing stress free events for you, we will plan your wedding at your ideal destination, nationwide. Here are just a few examples of where you could celebrate your special day:
- Cape Winelands: Cape Town is renowned for its beautiful winelands region. With the picturesque mountains and rolling green hills a wedding at any hour is beautiful. With a host of venues to choose from you’ll be sure to find the place of your dreams.
- Urban Bliss: Your wedding should be an extension of your personality so if you’re not partial to wine farms and the countryside then why not get married in the heart of the city with fabulous architecture as your backdrop.
- On Safari: One special night goes by so quickly so why not extend the experience by going away for a week of celebrations. Enjoy the wildlife and romantic African sunsets while dining at the water’s edge. You and your family could go for game drives and have wonderful family lunches in the days leading up to the wedding. After the wedding day spend your first few days together enjoying spa facilities and the sounds of nature.
- On the Beach: Having a wedding on the beach is incredibly romantic and especially perfect if you have a connection to the sea. Friends and family can enjoy a casual afternoon before you say your vows in the sand.
- By the Sea: If getting sand between your toes is not for you then you can still enjoy breathtaking ocean views and the sounds of the breaking waves while saying your vows at one of our venues along the coast.
Please note that the success of an outdoor wedding is based largely on the weather and your attitude. We recommend getting married outdoors only in the summer months unless you’re happy to say I do under an umbrella.
When planning your wedding, an Oh So Pretty wedding planner will meet with you to discuss your ideal wedding. We brainstorm ideas with you and decide on the theme of your wedding. We then take all the information and work out a budget proposal.
Oh So Pretty Wedding Planning will work closely with both the couple and top suppliers in each category to ensure that your dream becomes a reality. Service providers are then selected to suit your style. We will set up a timeline so that you’ll know when each deliverable is due and so you can feel confident that every aspect of your wedding is being attended to.
Your wedding planner will be available throughout the entire planning process to offer helpful perspectives and to assist you in making the right decisions. Before the big day each supplier will receive a detailed timeline of the day’s schedule to ensure that they know exactly when to be there and what needs to be done.
On the day, we arrive before all the suppliers to ensure that everything is set up to perfection. We will be there to make sure that everyone is happy and that the formalities all run smoothly. You can then enjoy your big day stress free!
We’d love to hear from you today. Send us an email at [email protected] or call us directly on +27 84 660 0501.