Digital Marketing Internship
Would you like to hone your skills at a trailblazing startup that is revolutionising the events industry? Are you a team player with a collaborative, enthusiastic, and proactive approach? Do you have something to prove? Can you self-manage and prioritise a large number of tasks while displaying high attention to detail and accuracy? Do you thrive in a high-pressure environment?
Eventerprise.com has an opening for a Social Media Intern who ticks all the abovementioned boxes.
This a remote internship, so we’re looking for someone who can work independently and go the extra mile. This is the ideal opportunity for you if you’re looking to develop your skills in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties and responsibilities within the Digital Marketing Department will include the following:
- Compile and schedule posts across multiple social media platforms
- Active engagement – reply to messages and engage across social media channels
- Source and curate 3rd party content
- Conduct targeted outreach campaigns via social media channels
- Monitor, respond to, and escalate customer queries via social, chat, and email channels
- Assist with the planning, execution, and performance reporting of email marketing campaigns
- Assist with the management and integration of marketing automation solutions
- Assist with the compilation and maintenance of social media performance reports
- Assist with the updating and maintenance of data resources
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Currently studying or recently completed degree/diploma in Business, Marketing, Sales or any related field
- Superior social media skills
- Excellent communication, writing, and proofreading skills – preferably an English first language speaker
- Creativity and the ability to think out of the box
- Critical thinking and self-motivation
- Knowledge of digital and social media landscape
- Proficient in G-suite and/or MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Previous experience with CRM systems is a plus
- On top of industry standards and keen to explore new media tools/applications that may increase productivity
Eventerprise.com is an early-stage SaaS platform that is busy transforming the global events industry. Our successful talent incubation philosophy is to combine highly experienced leaders with students and postgraduates from around the world who want to learn fast, wide, and deep – and help create a world class digital platform at the same time. View all our career opportunities.