Email Marketing Coordinator
Would you like to join a trailblazing startup that is revolutionising the events industry? Are you a team player with a collaborative, enthusiastic, and proactive approach? Can you self-manage and prioritise a large number of tasks while displaying high attention to detail and accuracy? Do you thrive in a high pressure environment?
Eventerprise.com is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator who ticks all the abovementioned boxes.
As an Email Marketing Coordinator you will focus on all aspects of email marketing, including the creation of copy for email campaigns, management of our mailing applications and lists, and providing regular analysis of our email campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to develop the scope of the position with an eye on the larger company goals. The position is available on either a full-time or remote contract basis.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns
- Execute briefs from internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with rest of the team to ensure all emails are accurately and timeously briefed, designed, and approved
- Manage the sending of emails and SMS communications to customers
- Report on the performance of email and SMS communications
- Formulate campaign briefs for the in-house design team as well as external service providers
- Daily testing and quality control of key website functionalities
- Report on campaign performance
- Support campaigns in other channels, e.g. social media, as needed
- Marketing/communications qualification – a three-year degree or diploma is advantageous
- Minimum one-year experience in digital marketing
- A strong grounding in marketing and communication principles
- An understanding of digital platforms, SaaS and/or ecommerce is recommended
- Solution-oriented, with a can-do attitude and lots of energy
- Experience with email marketing tools and/or CRMs
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and keen to take on new challenges
- Able to be flexible and agile when it comes to handling changing priorities and tight deadlines – Must be willing to work long hours to ensure campaign deadlines are met
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional English writing skills
- An understanding of Google Analytics
- Stress tolerant and emotionally controlled
- A strong team player who demonstrates a willingness to support other team members
Eventerprise.com is an early-stage Saas platform that connects transparently reviewed event-related businesses with clients who want to organise an event. Our distributed organization comprises teams of experienced business leaders and subject experts based on four continents. Learn more about us.