Eventerprise.com, is looking for an ambitious individual to take on a prestigious executive internship. The internship can either be based at our operational hub in Cape Town, South Africa or remotely for qualifying candidates. There is a stipend offered for the role.
What are we looking for?
A natural leader who thinks big and enjoys leading the way. You’re passionate about leading people, possess good interpersonal and communication skills, and can relate to people from all walks of life.
At most companies, internships require you to follow a narrow path with limited exposure to the company as a whole. That is not the case at Eventerprise. During your four- to five-month internship, you’ll work side-by-side with our executive management team. Learn more by clicking here.
Our PostGrad program is geared to equip you with a working knowledge of the platform economy and the SaaS business model. You’ll gain insight into all our departments and our international growth plan.
You can expect the following from your Executive experience:
- An agile work environment where constant change is the name of the game
- Developing an understanding of global tech, platform, and SaaS environments
- Engaging and collaborating with our executive team on a daily basis
- Learning to lead multiple teams and develop key aspects of our operation
This is not a one-size-fits-all internship. We are committed to providing you with the coaching and resources you need to sharpen your critical thinking skills and grow as a business leader.
What does it take to be considered for the Executive Internship?
For starters, you need to be an MBA student or a postgrad with a focus on International Business Management, Strategy, Communications, or Operations. We are also open to individuals already working and looking for an opportunity to sharpen their leadership and management skills.
Some other factors we take into consideration:
- your desire to learn more about executive or general management roles
- your agility in a constantly changing environment
- your ability to understand and influence a variety of audiences
- your ability to gain followers among teammates, peers and other leaders
- at least two years of business and people management experience
- experience in a tech-based or digitally driven industry
- your ability to relocate to Cape Town and support yourself for the duration of the internship program (if you opt to be in office)
Eventerprise.com is a multi-sided SaaS platform that is busy transforming the global events industry. Our successful talent incubation philosophy is to combine highly experienced leaders with talented recent graduates and postgraduate students from around the world who want to learn fast, wide, and deep – and help create a world class digital platform at the same time. To learn more about other job opportunities at Eventerprise, visit us here.