Eventerprise.com is growing so rapidly that Silicon Valley didn’t see us coming, but here we are, tearing through the Streets of San Francisco and blowing up like a balloon in space.
As part of our global expansion plan our United States hub is looking for Sales and Customer Success experts to help us liberate the world from bad events by selling our digital platform to one of the biggest industries out there – the global events industry
If you’re interested in the startup space, have a proven knack for sales, and love a challenge, then this opportunity to join our team of tech pioneers should be right up your alley. Our fast-paced, constantly evolving environment will have you diving out of bed each morning, rushing to the office to make your next sales call.
It helps if you have these traits:
- You’re a team player with a collaborative, enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- You can self-manage and prioritize a large number of tasks whilst displaying high attention to detail and accuracy.
- You thrive in a high pressure environment.
- YOU LOVE SALES
As part of the Eventerprise Sales & Customer Success team, you will be the primary liaison between new as well as existing clients and Eventerprise. You will be expected to drive the customer relationship process including client queries, feedback, and sales leads. You must want to own client satisfaction and it will be your responsibility to sell, upsell, and cross-sell Eventerprise products and services to existing and new customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising between Eventerprise and its external suppliers to ensure consistency in client correspondence
- Making sure that the latest operational policies and procedures are sufficiently understood before making any calls or sending any emails (to guarantee that correct and precise information is relayed to customers and prospects)
- Managing service inquiries, handling escalated customer exchanges, resolving complaints with sensitivity and tact, investigating problems and developing solutions as required
- Making recommendations to management about changes to products, services, policies and procedures, by evaluating results and developments
- Developing trust and loyal client relationships
- Follow up and finalise purchase orders from existing/new customers via calls and emails
- Remaining mindful of existing customers and always looking for ways to initiate exchanges with them that open doors to relationships with new clients
- Working with marketing and sales management to develop and execute service strategies and meet company growth objectives
- Finding ways to continuously improve customer experience and service delivery
- Ensuring outstanding tasks are handled timeously and that service standards are adhered to at all times
- Please note that this is not a customer support role
- Eligible candidates must have the right to work in the United States (E.g. natural citizen or be able to provide valid work permit).
- This position requires an individual with a qualification in Marketing, Management or any related Business qualification
- Previous sales and customer success experience will be advantageous
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to strengthen an existing customer base while actively seeking out new business relationships
- The ability to convincingly sell the value of a proposed solution regardless of price
- A keen interest to learn and a willingness to be coached on new, better, and faster ways to increase sales
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and prioritize
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to take ownership and work as part of a close-knit team
- Confident, optimistic, and resilient
- Good knowledge of the events industry and SaaS delivery methods
- A high level of computer literacy
Eventerprise.com is a multi-sided SaaS platform that is busy transforming the global events industry. Our successful talent incubation philosophy is to combine highly experienced leaders with talented recent graduates and postgraduate students from around the world who want to learn fast, wide, and deep – and help create a world class digital platform at the same time. Find out how you can help us revolutionize the world of events.