The Junior Graphic Designer role is a functional role within the digital marketing team, serving a sales-support function. The Junior Graphic Designer must be comfortable working in a SaaS environment, and must be able to implement international branding guidelines effectively for a global market. As a Junior Graphic Designer you’ll be producing original visuals and improving existing designs. If you have the magic touch, and find yourself thinking about improving visual content in new and innovative ways, this is the job for you!
- Production of eye-catching layouts for newsletters, promotional emails, and sales brochures.
- Design of creative assets for social media and the Eventerprise blog
- Design work on graphic assets on the main site
- Use all our in-house communication and collaboration systems in a productive manner
- Maintenance of design collateral filing and organisation
- Ensure all design projects are executed as efficiently as possible
- Manage client expectations by delivering creative and inspiring results
- Document essential details of each design project
- Establish and maintain knowledge of latest SaaS industry design trends, with special focus on conversion optimization
- At least one year’s experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proven creative skills
- Must possess a proper design portfolio
- An understanding of mobile first design
- An ability to conceptualise creative assets based on written content
- Attention to detail
- An understanding of flat design techniques
- An ability to conduct research and source relevant information.
Eventerprise is a multi-sided platform making it easier to plan events through an intelligent quote request system.
Our successful talent incubation philosophy is to combine highly experienced leaders with talented recent graduates and postgraduate students from around the world who want to learn fast, wide, and deep – and help create a world class digital platform at the same time.
To learn more about other job opportunities at Eventerprise, visit us here.