Freelance UX Designer
We are looking for a part-time/freelance UX/UI designer to help us delight users of our global events platform with superlative user experiences.
Your mission: to design, plan, and refine the user experience and flows for multiple devices through wireframes, flow diagrams, prototyping, and designs.
This is an opportunity to showcase your skills in a global arena in conjunction with a trailblazing team.
We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of and experience in aesthetically pleasing designs that also drive business goals effectively. We require someone who can focus on the smallest details, while keeping a view on the entire design system.
You will work closely with project managers and developers to create delightful user experiences. It’s therefore vital that you have the ability to communicate designs and design rationale clearly. You will also need to be able to assimilate feedback in a constructive manner as part of a rapid iteration process.
- A degree or diploma in web design, graphic design, human-computer interaction, or related work experience
- A portfolio of work that reflect at least 3 years’ experience in user-centred design
- Proven ability to produce UX collateral including initial wireframes, process flows, and final designs
- Strong UX skill set including strategy, information architecture, design aesthetic, and usability testing
- Proven understanding of user interaction concepts, the customer journey, and design principles
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient in the use of mock-up tools (Figma, Sketch), Adobe suite, and wireframing tools
- Ability to translate briefs (including process flows) into mock-ups within a short space of time
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage parallel work streams
- Good working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of responsive design principles and device specific best practices (iOS and Android)
Eventerprise is a multi-sided platform making it easier to plan events through an intelligent quote request system.
Our successful talent incubation philosophy is to combine highly experienced leaders with talented recent graduates and postgraduate students from around the world who want to learn fast, wide, and deep – and help create a world class digital platform at the same time.
To learn more about other job opportunities at Eventerprise, visit us here.