Freelance UX Writer
We are looking for a part-time/freelance UX writer to help us delight users of our global events platform with superlative user experiences.
Your mission: to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users across the platform. You help drive cohesive product narratives across multiple touch points. As a UX writer, your portfolio of work should demonstrate content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience
This is an opportunity to showcase your skills in a global arena in conjunction with a trailblazing team.
We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of and experience in aesthetically pleasing designs and effective copywriting that drive business goals effectively. We require someone who can focus on the smallest details, while keeping a view on the entire system.
You will work closely with project managers and developers to create delightful user experiences. It’s therefore vital that you have the ability to communicate designs and design rationale clearly. You will also need to be able to assimilate feedback in a constructive manner as part of a rapid iteration process.
- A degree or diploma in web design, human-computer interaction, or related work experience
- A portfolio of work that reflects at least 3 years’ experience in user-centred design and user-centred writing
- Proven ability to produce UX collateral
- Strong UX skill set including strategy, information architecture, design aesthetic, and usability testing
- Proven understanding of user interaction concepts, the customer journey, design and writing principles
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient in the use of mock-up tools (Figma, Sketch), Adobe suite, and wireframing tools
- Ability to translate briefs (including process flows) into mock-ups within a short space of time
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage parallel work streams
- Good working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of responsive design and writing principles and device specific best practices (iOS and Android)
Eventerprise is a multi-sided platform making it easier to plan events through an intelligent quote request system.
Our successful talent incubation philosophy is to combine highly experienced leaders with talented recent graduates and postgraduate students from around the world who want to learn fast, wide, and deep – and help create a world class digital platform at the same time.
To learn more about other job opportunities at Eventerprise, visit us here.