Would you like to join a trailblazing startup that is revolutionising the events industry? Are you a team player with a collaborative, enthusiastic, and proactive approach? Can you self-manage and prioritise a large number of tasks while displaying high attention to detail and accuracy? Do you thrive in a high pressure environment?
Eventerprise.com is looking for an Junior Digital Marketer who ticks all the abovementioned boxes and more.
The Junior Digital Marketer will be responsible for working with internal departments, service providers and agencies to plan, buy and traffic all paid digital media, with a strong emphasis on digital project coordination, reporting, social media advertising and sell-side programmatic media.
- Build, manage and report on paid media campaigns
- Maintain media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimisation and billing
- Analyse web metrics, provide campaign reports to internal stakeholders, and recommend optimisations, when appropriate, to improve campaign performance
- Ensure creative team is briefed on creative requirements for campaigns
- Develop and foster strong relationships with internal teams, service providers and agencies
- Stay apprised of industry standards and new media tools/opportunities that may support new ways to reach targets
- Investigate and utilise information as per research
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- A degree/diploma in Business, Marketing, Sales or any related field
- A strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Pride in your work
- An ability to focus on the smallest details
- Stamina to consistently see multiple tasks through to completion simultaneously
- A deep desire to learn from hands-on experience while educating yourself on the subject matter
- Capacity for proactive problem solving – if you don’t know the answer, go and find it.
- Understanding of digital customer journeys and experiences
- Numerate with an affinity for logical thinking
Eventerprise.com is an early-stage Saas platform that connects transparently reviewed event-related businesses with clients who want to organise an event. Our distributed organization comprises teams of experienced business leaders and subject experts based on four continents. To learn more about other job opportunities at Eventerprise, visit us here.