Jnr Project Manager
We are looking for a Junior Financial & Operations Rock Star! As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for helping to administering our financial needs; executing and helping to maintain our financial management processes; using the most appropriate financial technology suited to a highly dynamic, early-stage SaaS startup. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database. You will work closely with the Head of Department: Finance and Operations and the rest of the management team, and therefore will have the chance to learn from experienced professionals.
The role is ideal for someone who wants to earn while they learn and who is able to commit to a full-time work obligation. Study commitments can be discussed with the chosen candidate.
- Attitude of learning, both coached and self-driven.
- High attention to detail and ability to understand and set up processes.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Ability to relate and build relationships with diverse range of people.
- Willingness and growing ability to respond to a dynamic, fast-paced environment (no 9-to-5’ers please!)
- Intern management.
- Coaching: interns and general office on operational matters.
- Dev liaison: be an administrative contact point with our development team.
- Platform: administer coupons / discount creation and maintenance on relevant products.
- Stripe & add-ons: help to administer Stripe (our payments platform) and related add-on systems. This will include testing of various aspects of Stripe and our platform.
- Cash flow management
- Ensuring accuracy of supplier invoices payments.
- Obtaining management authorisation for payments before loading online.
- Quarterly review of online banking beneficiary list.
- Satisfying Balance of Payment reporting requirements for foreign currency transfers.
- Monthly processing of payroll in compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Weekly cash runway update.
- Reconciliation of multiple foreign credit cards.
- Accounting: Xero
- Day-to-day bookkeeping for 3 entities in multiple currencies.
- Manual journal adjustments
- Maintaining accuracy of management reports
- Local SA tax compliance: administer EMP201, VAT201, and provide information to assist with the completion of IRP5’s, as well as income tax and provisional tax returns
- Generating contracts from templates.
- Operations management
- Data storage administration.
- Administer subscriptions to various digital platforms.
- Maintain domain registrations.
- Time and productivity administration.
- Virtual office administration.
- Supplies management.
- Any other tasks that may be required from time to time
- Travel arrangements
- Hospitality management
- Administration – Printing, scanning, filing, editing
- Studying towards (3rd year at least) or has recently completed a Commerce, Accounting or Finance degree at a recognised tertiary institution.
- Only partially (or fully) completed tertiary qualifications of NQF level 7 or higher will be considered.
Eventerprise.com is a multi-sided SaaS platform that is busy transforming the global events industry. Our successful talent incubation philosophy is to combine highly experienced leaders with talented recent graduates and postgraduate students from around the world who want to learn fast, wide, and deep – and help create a world class digital platform at the same time. To learn more about how we’re revolutionizing the world of events, visit us here.