Sales Consultant (Demo focus)
Eventerprise.com is an early-stage SaaS platform for the global events industry. Our mission possible is to be the world’s first digital superhighway that connects all types of event services, event products and venues with potential clients.
We are looking for an eloquent, self-motivated individual, with a passion for education-based selling, to perform a key role in Eventerprise.com’s Customer Success/Sales organization. The successful candidate will act as Eventerprise’s interface with new vendors wishing to take up products and services on the platform, with a heavy emphasis on engagement with US-based events organizations and partners.
This role requires an organized, motivated, and results-oriented individual who can self-manage priorities, while maintaining an internal and external customer success focus.
In exchange we offer you the opportunity to gain experience in a highly innovative environment where you will develop countless new skills and insights. And of course the chance to be part of a team that’s about to disrupt a whole industry.
Remuneration follows a commission model based on predefined performance metrics and goals.
- Scheduling and outbound selling of platforms products and services through demo calls with vendors
- Designing and managing best practice for demo calls to improve vendor engagement
- Ensuring that customers derive maximum value and fully leverage their subscriptions and services
- Maintaining ownership of issues until resolved and setting customer expectations accordingly
- Reporting on conversion metrics and lead generation activities
- Concise and persuasive oral and written communication skills, especially over the phone and email
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand customer needs
- Proven ability of working with a CRM and other sales applications
- Previous experience of education-based selling would be an advantage
- Understanding of platform customer journeys and infrastructure
- An understanding of SaaS, digital platforms, and the digital economy would be an advantage
2 to 4 years’ experience in education-based selling or outbound sales activities
Eventerprise.com is an early-stage Saas platform that connects transparently reviewed event-related businesses with clients who want to organise an event. Our distributed organization comprises teams of experienced business leaders and subject experts based on four continents. Learn more about us.