Eventerprise.com is an early-stage SaaS platform for the global events industry. Our mission possible is to be the world’s first digital superhighway that connects all types of event services, – products and venues with potential clients.
We are looking for a multi-tasking go-getter who is not afraid of challenges and relishes bringing order to chaos. Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will support the planning and administration of various sales functions as we scale our platform across the world. This will include looking after our data collection, sales, and profile-making teams.
This role requires a process and results-orientated individual who can self-manage priorities, while maintaining an internal and external customer service focus. The ability to critically evaluate existing processes and come up with improvements will stand you in good stead.
In exchange we offer you the opportunity to gain experience in a highly innovative environment where you will develop countless new skills and insights. And of course the chance to be part of a team that’s about to disrupt a whole industry.
- Help source, screen, interview and manage sales partners
- Support the development of sales scripts and other sales collateral
- Manage sales support applications, e.g. our CRM
- Handle escalated customer queries
- Manage profile making team and process
- Manage data collection team and process
- Quality assessment of data and profiles
- Sales and expense reports
- Liaison between our internal sales team and external service providers
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
- Ability to supervise and lead a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proactive approach to process improvement
- Self-motivated and able to motivate peers
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Proven ability of working with a CRM and other sales applications
- Previous experience of creating reports and working with spreadsheets
- An understanding of SaaS, digital platforms, and the digital economy
1 to 3 years’ demonstrable Sales results
Eventerprise.com is an early-stage Saas platform that connects transparently reviewed event-related businesses with clients who want to organise an event. Our distributed organization comprises teams of experienced business leaders and subject experts based on four continents. Learn more about us.