Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Are you keen to hone your HR and leadership skills in a fast-paced tech startup environment? Are you a team player with a collaborative, enthusiastic, and proactive approach? Can you self-manage and prioritise a large number of tasks while displaying high attention to detail and accuracy?
If you answered yes to all these questions, we want YOU! Eventerprise.com is looking for a Team Leader for our Talent Acquisition Team
The role will see you working in our HR department with a key focus on talent acquisition and HR project management. We’re looking for high-energy candidates with an interest in modern talent selection and people development. Some exposure to project management principles is highly recommended.
Based at our operational hub in Cape Town, South Africa, you’ll be given the chance to work across departments and interact with experienced business leaders. If you’re looking to develop your skills in a dynamic, trailblazing environment, you’ve come to the right place.
- Continuously Review and improve recruitment infrastructure, processes, and systems
- Manage all recruitment channels and relationships including international agencies, online portals, universities, and freelance networks.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Create and/or update role descriptions, requirements, and responsibilities
- Create recruitment marketing content (ads, blog-posts, landing pages) for digital distribution
- Manage social media accounts
- Source, screen and identify suitable candidates
- Arrange, conduct, and facilitate interviews with candidates
- Develop and implement relevant skill assessments
- Perform background checks (ITC, Criminal, Qualification and Reference)
- Manage the offer process and ensure that all relevant documentation is completed and signed off
- Manage the leave process and individual leave applications
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build a strong candidate network
- Update and maintain various career portals
- Update recruitment templates and documentation
- Analyze the application process and provide feedback to management team
- Onboarding and offboarding of team members including email, application access, and contract management.
- Help manage the internship program, via outreach to education institutions to build awareness and develop partnerships, and administrative tasks
- Recent graduate with Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial psychology, psychology, business management or business administration
- Strong strategic thinking, research and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to sell Eventerprise’s culture and philosophies
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Project management skills and experience highly recommended
- Familiarity with digital applications such as G Suite (Docs, Calendar, Drive and Gmail)
Eventerprise.com is an early-stage Saas platform that connects transparently reviewed event-related businesses with clients who want to organise an event. Our distributed organization comprises teams of experienced business leaders and subject experts based on four continents. Learn more about us.