US-Based Sales Hero
Eventerprise.com is a global events platform with the primary goal of connecting potential clients who would like to host private, corporate, or public events with rated and reviewed vendors of event services, products, and venues.
As a Sales Hero, you will be involved in promoting Eventerprise services event venues, vendors and service providers, conducting one-on-one (person-to-person) evaluations with them to identify their digital needs. This can be done in your own time, at your own pace, and at your own preferred location. We are putting you into control so that you can drive your own paycheck – there are no limits.
The primary purpose of this position is to sell Eventerprise products and services through direct sales and marketing activities.
What we offer:
- A challenging and rewarding experience for those who put their hand up
- Free training & marketing/sales workshops as needed
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent growth potential (keep in mind this position is performance based)
- Work from home opportunity
- Generous commission-only structure
- Generate leads and contact potential clients on a daily basis.
- Showcase our company to individuals/companies that are a good fit with our product
- Build relationships with potential clients and contribute to a loyal customer base
- Study and execute the latest sales and direct marketing techniques
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented approach
- Experience working with Excel
- Reliable ways to communicate with potential clients – a phone and computer
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Customer service and/or client acquisition experience preferable
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to strengthen an existing customer base while actively seeking out new business relationships
- The ability to convincingly sell the value of a proposed solution regardless of price
- A keen interest to learn and a willingness to be coached on new, better, and faster ways to increase sales
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and prioritise
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to take ownership
- Confident, optimistic, and resilient
- Willingness to learn more about the events industry and SaaS delivery methods
Eventerprise.com is an early-stage Saas platform that connects transparently reviewed event-related businesses with clients who want to organise an event. Our distributed organization comprises teams of experienced business leaders and subject experts based on four continents. Learn more about us.