UX Design Internship
Are you planning a career centered around user experience, product design, and the customer journey? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop and showcase your UX and UI skills in a trailblazing internationally focused environment?
Our fast-growing global events platform may just be the place you are looking for. If you’re an ambitious recent graduate or final year student get in touch to discover more about our international internship programme, based in Cape Town, one of the world’s most beautiful cities.
- Busy with or completed a degree or relevant qualification in web design, graphic design, interaction design, information science, computer science, communication design, product design, or related discipline
- A portfolio of work that reflect some experience in user-centered design
- Ability to produce UX collateral including initial wireframes, process flows, and mock-ups
Other Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient in the use of mock-up tools (Figma, Sketch), Adobe suite, and wireframing tools
- Ability to translate briefs (including process flows) into mock-ups
- An understanding of user interaction concepts, the customer journey, and design principles
- Good working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of responsive design principles and device specific best practices (iOS and Android)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage parallel work streams
- An interest in the digital economy
So what will you be doing except for making coffee and tea for the rest of the team?
Just kidding, everyone is treated the same in our flat hierarchy. The only coffee and tea you will be making is your own – lots of it. We are much more interested in helping you learn new skills and processes and challenging you with exciting tasks and projects.
When people think event planning, we want them to think Eventerprise. Your role will be to make that happen through aesthetically pleasing designs that delight users of our global events platform and drive business goals effectively – think of it as an incubator for your future career!
Eventerprise.com is a bold new digital platform that is turning the global events industry on its head. Our mission possible is to create the world’s most comprehensive online community dedicated to connecting clients with the right event service, event product, or venue.
Our successful talent incubation philosophy is to combine experienced business leaders with talented young people who want to learn fast, wide and deep – and help create a world class digital platform at the same time.