Video Content Creator
If you agree that video killed the radio star read on
Gain experience within a trailblazing digital-first environment, where you can help build and promote the first umbrella platform for the entire events industry.
Hone your videography skills by working on scripts, storyboards, filming, editing, animation, and other aspects of video production. Grow your portfolio by managing go-to-market video projects from start to finish. Interact with other EventerCamp interns in a diverse team that work hard and play hard in one of the world’s most beautiful cities – Cape Town.
If you are a smart, focused student or postgraduate who would like to gain experience as a videographer within a startup environment we would love to hear from you, OR If you’re a freelancer who eats sleeps and breathes video content creation.
- Development, production, and distribution of different types of video products, either in-house or in conjunction with external partners
- Research and keeping up to date with video best practice and international trends
- Developing, visualising and executing production scripts and other verbal or written instructions
- Managing video-editing software and related applications
- Creating engaging video content of the highest quality to be used on our social media platforms
- Busy with or completed a relevant degree/diploma that includes any of the following subjects: digital media production, videography, content production, animation, video editing.
- Knowledge of the technical elements of video production – i.e. formats, codecs, delivery options, uploads, compression, video platforms (YouTube etc.)
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to handle fast turnaround times in a high-stress environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Premier Pro and Photoshop or similar software. A good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe After Effects audition, and DaVinci Resolve experience will be highly advantageous.
- Producing engaging image and video content of the highest quality
- Knowledge of the latest apps used for fast and efficient video production is recommended.
- Previous experience with stock footage (advantageous)
- Good aesthetic awareness, technologically skilled, digitally savvy, and enjoys working within a fast-paced team.
- Although we don’t expect you to be a prospective Pulitzer Prize winner it would be good if you know how to string a few sentences together, or even better, have some experience knocking a script into shape.
- Ability to combine a creative eye with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Well-developed creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research skills
Please note that your application must include a link to your portfolio, showreel, or a similar display of your video work.
Eventerprise.com is a multi-sided SaaS platform that is busy transforming the global events industry. Our successful talent incubation philosophy is to combine highly experienced leaders with talented recent graduates and postgraduate students from around the world who want to learn fast, wide, and deep – and help create a world class digital platform at the same time. To learn more about other job opportunities at Eventerprise, visit us here.